Check this.
So I'm certifably crazy. My boyfriend tweeted it.It's that kind of crazy. Basically I went to the library, sat myself down with an abnormal psych text book and the DSM IV (Diagnostic and Statistic Manual of Mental Disorders and the IV part stands for the fourth revision--Being homosexual is no longer a disease. Hooray!) and figured out what I have. The fun part about being a psych student that I miss is assigning your friends, family, pets, pokemon and self mental disorders to help yourself remember them. In this example, that was not the case. In this example, I figured out what was wrong with me, went through it statistically, emotionally, reviewed my history and compared notes. I've got cyclothymic disorder, which is an Axis II disorder. Axis III is like schizophrenia and being a psychopath and everyone who's got a personality has Axis I something or another probably. I haven't got full blown bipolar disorder, but its damn close.
I have also found out that one of my close female friends here has a blog, which has gotten me motivated to write more. ATM I lack -much- to talk about. I am doing well. I am going to tell the psyciatrist I am going to see on Tuesday I have this disorder. I'll unroll a big scroll and announce it to her. That or just have her watch the new Alice in Wonderland movie-for the March Hare. That twitchy awesome-ness. That's my mania.
Mwhahha. (Btw, there is nothign sexier than a boy who can do a good evil laugh. Just sayin.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment