Tuesday, 30 March 2010

re: re: re: re: repeat


Today would be an excellent day to repeat.

I figured out how to fix myself, and boy, do I wish it was duct tape rather than my current coping mechanisms. Well, just the one. It's not plural.

So I've shared the blog with another human being IRL and now am cautious 'bout what I'm writing. To be completely honest I'd rather keep being candid (SMILE! You're on candid camera!). The writing is more fluid that way anyways.

I'm also quite torn between recounting things and just answering a questionnaire. I've always been a fan of the battery of questions that just drills you until it has enough weird information out of you to -just- frighten your friends. Actually, one of my favorite one of those I think I still have posted somewhere. (Rummaging through files of cyberspace binary). Indeed. It exists. All my best posts are facebook ones. Damn. Though its not nearly as exciting as I thought it was.

Also parts of it are no longer true. Like the thing that I've never broken a bone you can cast. I've fractured my wrist. Woo! (This is the part where you flail your arms wildly above your head).



I'm reading old love poetry. To remember. I'm 'inking' paper. To center myself. I'm not crying. To keep my heart from breaking. Later on, I'll pull out the sabre and strap on my boots and man-up. Right now, Imma pull an Ophelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment